Introducing Branding Up for promotional gifts and personalised incentives



Hello dharlinks! It’s Rhona Hartley, your promotional gifts and personalised incentives whizz here!

Don't know about you, but we’re well and truly in the season of mists and mellow fruitfulness down here in East Lothian. So I thought I’d take the opportunity of the longer evenings to jot down a few lines and let you know what I’ve been up to.

As many of you know, back in 2013 I decided to leave the glam world of promotional gifts behind me to join hubby Allan’s up-cycling venture. I’d reached a point in my life where I wanted to indulge my artistic talents again and get all-creative. And UP-recycling certainly provided that for me!

Originally we were based in North Berwick, but relocated to the Merryhatton Garden Centre, where we had a fab time. Our bijou retail unit was divine, and we had such fun welcoming lots of happy visitors through our doors.


However old customers of mine kept contacting me to ask for help with their branded gifts. So I had to make a decision, and during this summer I opted to return to a life full of promotional gifts and personalised incentives that I know and love so well.

I have a new name - Branding Up - with a gorgeous new identity, stationery and website created by Derek Green at [gawr-juhs]. How fabulous is that business name? You should phone him. He answer’s “Hello gorgeous!” Hysterical!

Not only does it feel good to be working with true friends again, it also feels great to be reconnecting with clients too. I’ve had several meetings already and I’m up to my oxters researching ideas for product launch gifts and tradeshow giveaways.

Autumn is traditionally busy for me. Customers are thinking ahead and planning what to give their staff or clients as a ‘thank-you’ for all their hard work or the business that they’ve put various people’s way over the past 12 months. This really is my favourite time of year. “‘Tis the season to make lolly……I mean be Jolly!” Silly me!

Now is the perfect time to ask me about fabulous festive gifts and seasonal incentives. Remember that I love, Love, LOVE coming up with ideas and suggestions for companies and organisations of all sizes.

So if you’re in your office and looking for that perfect gift, but feel extremely limited by the options available online, then why don’t you give me a buzz on 07733 321759 or send me a message using the short form on brandingup.co.uk?

That’s what Rhona Hartley does best. I’m back and I’m Branding Up promotional gifts and personalised incentives for people like you.

Looking forward to chatting to you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween treats that will leave everyone screaming for more!

Bespoke gifts, handmade with love

Making sure your branded merchandise is fit for 2018