Lots to cheer about!




It's been a bit chilly of late at Brand-it HQ so the fire has been on! However with so many fab new things happening I haven't really had time to feel the cold! I've been joined by the wonderfully organised and efficient Nina. In the short time that she has been here Nina has amazed me with her creativity. She also provides a calming and serene atmosphere to Brand-it HQ - which is just what's needed when I'm flying around like a mad thing!!!

So work is busy, busy - some lovely new clients (Hello! xxx) with fab rebranding projects plus lots of enquiries in - so plenty to keep the creative juices working overtime!

As if that wasn't enough, I've now got some really exciting news that I want to share with you!! I'm delighted to announce that Brand-it's pop-up shop "Office Cheer" is live!! With a fabulous new identity and micro-website created by the adorable boys at [gawr-juhs] - Office Cheer is a revolutionary way for you to buy gifts and desk accessories that are guaranteed to brighten-up your day!

I'm planning to take Office Cheer to a couple of Christmas Fayres in the run-up to the festive season - so watch this space for more info! In 2013 my event planners will be out and about bringing Office Cheer to your workplace. If you're interested in hosting an event then give me a call NOW to discuss details.

Of course it is worth pointing out that as Office Cheer is part of Brand-it you can expect the same high level of quality, care and creative thinking with the selection of gifts that it offers, that you've come to expect from both PR Promotions and Brand-it Scotland since 1990.

Whatever you're requirements - whether they're Brand-it goodies or our elegant desk accessories from Office Cheer - Nina and I are here to help and advise you. Why not give us a call? Or if you're in the North Berwick area pop in and say hello! We can sit in front of the fire for a chat, enjoy a cuppa, and warm our tootsies at the same time :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween treats that will leave everyone screaming for more!

Bespoke gifts, handmade with love

A bespoke seasonal gift that doesn’t cost a fortune